- Sports & Fitness Mentor
- Help KING Kids in elementary and middle school develop their sports skills. You'll work with one child to develop a relationship and give them a strong fitness foundation.
- Sports Team Academic Mentor
- Help KING Kids student-athletes in middle and high school in their academic work. You'll tutor an individual or lead workshops with a larger group in math, english, science, or SAT/ACT and college prep.
- Events Volunteer
- Help make our KING Kids events - from basketball tournaments to playground builds to our gala - a success. You'll help with event registration, advertising, day of logistics, and aid/food stations.
- Equipment Donations
- Corporate volunteers spend the morning with us organizing, packing, and building physical education equipment for under-funded schools in low-income neighborhoods. Then, we head out to the schools to present the donation and play games with the kids and the brand new equipment.
- Playground Build
- Corporate sponsors and volunteers join us in an hands-on day to build new playground equipment for deserving schools.
- Field Day
- Corporate volunteers team up with the KING Kids staff to help run field day games across several fields on Randall’s Island. You’ll explain rules, cheer on the kids, resolve conflicts, get some sunshine, and help make the event a special day.
KING KIDS JUNIOR ADVISORY BOARD
Our junior board is a group of young professionals who support the KING Kids' vision throughout the year in a number of ways. It's a unique opportunity to collaborate with other forward-thinking professionals seeking to change the way kids are growing up in NYC.
- Attend monthly meetings
- Plan events and programs
- Work directly with KING Kids to mentor, coach, and be a role model (Best. Part. Ever.)
- Grow the network through fundraising, developing partnerships, and new membership outreach.
SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTER
Sign up for the latest KING Kids news, events, and volunteer opportunities.